US Weather Insurance covers concerts, festivals, sporting events, and even weddings all over the country. Although the type of events might vary, there are five main keys that will determine a quote for weather insurance at your special event.
- Date of the Event- This is an important piece of the puzzle when quoting weather insurance because the date of your event will determine what weather patterns will be a threat to you. For example in the month of April you would not need to take out a policy for snow insurance for your outdoor event, but being one of the wettest months of the year, rain insurance could come in handy!
- Hours of Coverage- Keep in mind, these might be different then the hours of the event. Most clients will want coverage a couple hours earlier than the start of the event.
- Location of the Event- The city and state of the event will be important in determining the quote based on different weather conditions across the country. Clients in California won’t need snow insurance however they might consider insurance against high temperatures.
- Amount of Coverage- This is considered the amount you would loose if your event got rained out, this might include ticket sales, concession stand sales, or equipment rental fees.
- Type of Weather- What type of weather would have the biggest impact on your event? US Weather Insurance can offer multiple quotes based on what type of weather (rain, snow or temperature) you choose.
Due to the fact that a quote is based on all five factors, each individual to the event, no two weather policies will be alike. To get a quote on weather insurance for your next event, give us a call at 888-882-5440 or visit www.usweatherinsurance.com.