We can’t tell you how your event will go, but we can tell you how much it will cost to protect it. When you are throwing an event, you want to be in control of things that you can actually control. The weather is something that is outside of your control. But you can control the price that you pay for weather insurance. And with US Weather Insurance, we make the predictions for you. We can give you a quote within a day so you know how much coverage for your event will be. Protecting your event early will leave you with more time to plan out the other details for your event.
To get a free quote from us, follow these steps:
- Date of the Event– This is an important piece of the puzzle when quoting weather insurance because the date of your event will determine what weather patterns will be a threat to you.
- Hours of Coverage– Keep in mind, these might be different then the hours of the event. Most clients will want coverage a couple hours earlier than the start of the event.
- Location of the Event– The city and state of the event will be important in determining the quote based on different weather conditions across the country.
- Amount of Coverage– This is considered the amount you would lose if your event got rained out, this might include ticket sales, concession stand sales, or equipment rental fees.
- Type of Weather– What type of weather would have the biggest impact on your event? US Weather Insurance can offer multiple quotes based on what type of weather (rain, snow or temperature) you choose.
Due to the fact that a quote is based on all five factors, each individual to the event, no two weather policies will be alike. So don’t hesitate, request a quote online at www.usweatherinsurance.com. Or give us a call at 888-982-5488.