Weather coverage from US Hole In One can be purchased as far as six to nine months from the event date and as close as 10 days before the event date. Regardless of when the contract is sent in, in order for US Weather Insurance to process the policy, they need proof of payment. The easiest way to meet this requirement is to send a copy of the check with the application and then mail the hard copy with the invoice. Here are some frequently asked questions when it comes to payment for a US Weather Insurance policy:
– Can I pay with a credit card?
- In some circumstances US Weather Insurance will take credit cards. For example, if the policy is extremely last minute and there is not enough time to generate a check a credit card over the phone can be used to pay for the policy.
– I’m an agent, should payment come from our agency or the client?
- We work with multiple agents on policies and it is completely up to them and their client who cuts the check the US Weather Insurance. We will pay a small commission to agents so most of the time it is easier for the client to pay the agent and then US Weather Insurance can bill the agency for the net amount.
– How do I pay for my sales promotion coverage when I don’t know the final sales?
- A sales promotion is a different than a special event weather coverage. The sales promotion quote is based on the estimated sales volume a retail location will do during the sales period. Payment for a sales promotion is done in two stages, the first is when the client binds coverage and they will pay half of the rate upfront. The remaing amount will be paid about a week before the recording date to ensure that their final sales report is covered.
If you have questions about payment for coverage with US Weather Insurance, please let us know at 888-984-5488.