When a client calls US Weather Insurance it is usually the first time they are purchasing weather coverage and don’t know where to start. Although there are a lot of factors that go into determining the rate for weather insurance, getting the quote is easy! Once you have a date and location set for your event, you can get a quote for coverage. US Weather Insurance can quote multiple options for your event to give an idea on how much to factor into your budget for weather coverage. In order to get a quote we would just need to know:
- The date of the event – we can insure single day or multi day events.
- The time frame of the insurance- this will be the hours you need coverage for, not necessarily the time frame of the event. Most policies will start 1-2 hours before the event starts to make sure that the weather won’t have a negative affect on the turnout.
- Location of the event- we just need the city, state, and zip code of the event location, this will be used to determine past weather trends in that area.
- Amount you want to cover- this can be the amount you will loose due to inclement weather or the profit you anticipate to make during the event. In the case of a claim, we will pay out this full amount.
- Type of coverage- during the spring and summer months most of the policies will cover rain or temperature. US Weather can offer multiple options on the amount of rainfall to see which works best in your budget.
To get a quote or get more information, give us a call at 888-982-5488!