Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Jewelry store owners need to capitalize on one of the biggest days of the year as shoppers look to purchase the perfect piece of jewelry for their loved one. This is the perfect time of year to encourage shoppers to get a head start on their Valentine’s gift with the chance to win back their purchase if it snows 12 inches on February 14th. Here’s how a Valentine’s Day sales promotions works:
- Contact US Weather Insurance and receive a rate for 12 inches of snow on February 14th. Keep in mind, your location will play a big part in the quote.
- Designate a sales period (the time when shoppers can come into the store to make their purchase)
- Advertise that any purchases made during that time has a chance to win their jewelry back if it snows 12 inches on 2/14.
- Purchase coverage with US Weather Insurance for the estimated sales volume you predict in the sales period. US Weather will cover half of that amount upfront then the remaining number of sales after the period is over.
- Sit back and wait for the snow to fall! If it reaches 12 inches, US Weather will cut a check to your location for the full amount of sales!
To find out more about sales promotions or if you need help planning one for your business, give us a call at 888-982-5488.