Instead of trusting that costs wont get excessively high, businesses execute estimates that hold costs under tight restraints – other-wise known as Cost Containment Insurance.
As a business, it’s essential to abstain from raising expenses to protect from harming their bottom line. With Cost Containment Weather insurance, you can protect your business against the increased costs above and beyond what you expected. This could be a snow plow company with an unpredictably heavy snowfall season. Or power blackouts that bring about lost business, and more. Coverage helps give you and your business mental and financial security from disasters beyond your control.
Benefits of Cost Containment Coverage:
- Cost containment weather insurance is purchased by any organization that experiences an increase in expenses due to inclement weather.
- It protects against the increased costs above and beyond what you expected.
- This coverage allows you to know that increased expenses are not going to affect the bottom line
Steps To Purchasing:
Does it sound like you can benefit from cost-containment insurance? First, contact US Weather Insurance and provide us with the following information:
- Your estimated total expenses during the time period you would like to be covered against severe weather.
- Date, time and location (zip code) of the time period you would like to be protected.
- Type of weather you would like to insure against (Rain Insurance, Snow Insurance or Temperature Insurance).
After we have received your information, we will send you a quote that usually ranges from 1%-5% of the amount of coverage. From there, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to protect your business against increased costs above and beyond what you expected.